» Home Page
» About Us
» Study Abroad
» Immigration
» Our Representatives
» News
» Contact Us

 Download Center


Facebook Page

» F.A.Q
1- When can I expect to receive a response to my communication from Royal Education & Immigration?

Royal Education & Immigration makes every effort to respond to all inquiries within one (1) to three (3) business days.

2- Why does Royal Education & Immigration insist upon e-mail communication?

Not only is e-mail the most expeditious and efficient form of communication but, we require a written record of ALL of our communications with you, thereby achieving the best possible results for you and exceeding your expectations.

3- Why have I received an e-mail from a legal assistant?

The legal assistants at Royal Education & Immigration work under the supervision of Dr. Nourredine Rahmoune. All incoming and outgoing e-mails are reviewed (and approved when outgoing) by Dr. Nourredine Rahmoune.

4- Once I am a permanent resident of Canada, do I have to stay in Canada?

Within any five (5) year period, a permanent resident must be:

physically present in Canada for at least 730 days (two (2) years) in that five (5) year period


outside of Canada, accompanying a Canadian citizen, who is his or her spouse or common-law partner or a child accompanying a parent


outside of Canada, employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business


an accompanying spouse, common-law partner or child of a permanent resident, who is outside Canada and is employed on a full-time basis by a Canadian business.

  Website Map   Find Us ... We’re Social, Stay Connected
  • 2340 Dundas Street West, Suite No. G-29, Toronto, Ontario M6P 4A9 Canada
  • Tel: 647-346-3311
  • Fax: 416-273-1767
  • Email: