» Home Page
» Investors
» Skilled Workers
» Entrepreneurs
» News
» Contact Us

 Download Center


Facebook Page

» Skilled Workers

Federal Skilled Workers & Professionals

People can apply to immigrate to Canada under "Federal skilled worker" category. Skilled workers apply under this category if they want to live in any Canadian province or territory except Quebec.

Skilled workers who want to live in Quebec apply under a separate category. The province of Quebec selects its own skilled workers.


Skilled workers are selected based on the following factors:

·                     Your education;

·                     Your abilities in English and/or French, Canada’s two official languages;

·                     Your work experience;

·                     Your age;

·                     Whether you have arranged employment in Canada; and

·                     Your adaptability.


You can earn selection points for your degrees or diplomas and the number of years you spent in full-time or full-time equivalent study. To earn points in a category, you must meet all the conditions.

Proficiency in English or French

Being able to communicate and work in one or both of Canada’s official languages is very important. Knowing English, French or both helps you in the Canadian job market.

Your proficiency in English or French is one of the six selection factors for skilled workers. You will be awarded points for your basic, moderate or high proficiency in English and French (listen, speak, read and write)

Professional experience

You must have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time continuous employment, and your work experience must be in the occupation list that is defined by the government of Canada.



You will be awarded selection points based on your age at the time when the visa office receives your application.



You will be awarded additional points for your spouse’s diploma, if you or your spouse worked or studied in Canada, if you have an employment offer from a Canadian employer, if you have close relatives in Canada.


Proof of funds


You must also show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada.

  Website Map   Find Us ... We’re Social, Stay Connected
  • 2340 Dundas Street West, Suite No. G-29, Toronto, Ontario M6P 4A9 Canada
  • Tel: 647-346-3311
  • Fax: 416-273-1767
  • Email: